Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Real Estate Course: Day Thirty of 30 Day Action Plan

Day 30
  1. Review last 30 days

Day Thirty: The last day of the 30-Day Action Plan and now you are asking yourself what do I do next? You start all over again. By now you should have at least one property under contract. You have seen many properties and written over 20 to 30 offers. So the numbers say that you should have at least one if not more and with the number of people you have talked to about private money you should have the money to purchase the property.

Once that is done what next? Do the same all over again – but this time enjoy the process. This is a can be a frustrating business, but it can also be fun. Like I said at the beginning of this action plan I said it was simple but not easy. You have to do the steps everyday. So commit to doing the steps that are required to successful in this business. Look at property , make offers & talk about private money. There are many steps in between from rehab to exit strategy. Keep learning – network with other investors share information. The pie is very big and there is enough to go around. I believe in the BNI motto “Givers Gain”. So help others and it will come back to you.

Good luck! Please let me know of your questions or successes. Let me know how I can help you in your business.

No comments: